The ebooks in this collectiion are:
1. Life and Character of Charnock
2. A Discourse of the Efficient of Regeneration
3. A Discourse of the Nature of Regeneneration
4. A Discourse of the Word, the Instrument of Regeneration
5. The Necessity of Regeneration
6. Exerts from "The Existence and Attributes of God"
7. A Discourse of Delight in Prayer
8. A Discourse of the Pardon of Sin
9. The Chief Sinners, Objects of the Choicest Mercy
Who is Stephen Charnock: Son of a London solicitor, he was educated at Emmanuel College, Cambridge, and in 1649 became a minister in Southwark. In 1650 he became a fellow of New College,Oxford and in 1652 received his M.A. 1655 he was appointed chaplain to Henry Cromwell, governor of Ireland, and won a reputation for preaching in Dublin. He returned to London in retirement, but from 1675 he ministered in Bishopgate Street Prebyterian Church, London as joint pastor with Thomas Watson. His sermons were published mostly after his death; they reflect the characteristic Puritan divine's concern for central Gospel themes; the most important work was entitled Existence and Attributes of God.