It’s a big question considering that the whole set can set you back $399.95 but if you’re considering the Library Builder: Volumes 4-6 then I encourage you to take a look at this collection file I created which catalogs the set. Using that I can show you how to make an informed decision easily.
- How to see what you already have or don’t have unlocked.
- Save this collection file to your normal collections directory which is more than likely set to my documents/Libronix DLS/collections
- Then load Libronix and …
- Open “My Library”
- Select Library Builder: Volumes 4-6 from the drop down list
- Scroll through the list to see which ones are locked or unlocked.
- Make an informed choice. 😉
Whether or not you think it’s worth the money, sound off here and let me know.