There may be a variety of possibilities as to why you cannot read the book (yet).
- Location is everything.
First, make sure it is saved at a location which Libronix is searching for resources. By default the program searches
C:\program files\Libronix DLS\ResourcesIf you save your PBB files there the program will automatically search for and find it (providing the next option is in place).
- If you wish to check, than open Libronix and Click Tools -> Options -> General.
- Locate the Resources Tab (1), Check to make sure that the location you have saved your PBB files is listed (2) if not add the location (3) and click OK.
- Are you Licensed to Read? To read them you need to have a PBB reading Key. Electronic books built with the PBB will be readable only by users who have a Libronix PBB Reading Key. The reading key is free and is available only to users who own one of the boxed products (e.g. Scholar's Library: Silver, Scholar's Library, Original Languages Library, Leaders Library, Bible Study Library, Christian Home Library, Or The Spanish Library.) This key is also included with the Personal Book Builder Standard or private use editions. It has also been included in boxed Logos Bible Software collections since the “QB” release. It is not included in free downloadable viewers. Users who own a boxed product predating the QB release can determine their eligibility for the free reading key and download it
- here. (The private use Edition is licensed for building books that will only work on the system that built them; the private use Edition does not build books for distribution but only for personal use.) See:
http://www.logos.com/support/lbs/readingkeyfor more information.
- Are you up to date? Certain books on this site were compiled using different versions of Libronix. If a book is built using Libronix 3.0d and you are using the Libronix 3.0a engine you will not be able to read it. In the Menu click
Help -> Aboutand see what version you are using. If you are not currently using the latest version than I suggest upgrading.
- Close and restart Libronix and you should be able to read to your hearts content.