As far as I’m aware there are no comprehensive sources of information on the net for developing the highest possible quality Libronix compatible PBB’s. There are however a few resources which are worth checking out first.
- Free Options:
- A Demo video located here: http://www.logos.com/media/PBB_Demo.html
- A Tutorial extracted from the help files http://www.logos.com/media/pbb/tutorial.html
- And a very quick demonstration on
- The PBB Standard Edition page (http://logos.com/products/details/2463)
- The Private Use Edition Page (http://logos.com/products/details/2462)
- And of course John McComb’s most excellent Builder-Builder Program. If you’re building PBB’s I cannot encourage your investigation of this great tool enough.
- The Logos PBB newsgroup
- A Two disk in depth video tutorial here: http://www.logos.com/products/details/2095