- Narrator’s introduction
- Prophet’s decree and the townspeople wait in anticipation, among them is Mary and Joseph.
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
- Narrator explains that God chose Mary to bear his son.
- Gabriel and Mary
- Gabriel and Joseph
- Narrator tells of the census
- Mary and Joseph on the road to Bethlehem
- Narrator explains that Bethlehem was already very crowded: No Room
- Innkeeper one says sorry no room, check with my brother down the street.
- Innkeeper (changes hat) two says sorry no room, check with my brother down the street.
- Innkeeper (changes hat) says, no room… hmmm but wait a minute maybe there’s something else? It isn’t much but it’s all I have…..
O Little Town of Bethlehem
Narrator announces Jesus’ birth. And Mary and Joseph silently watch the baby while the story is read.
Away in a manger
- Shepherds enter and flop down, followed by angels who deliver the message:
Hark the Herald Angels Sing.
- Shepherds hurry to see Jesus… then to tell people in the congregation!
Joy To The World
- The three Wise men
We Three Kings
- The wise men present their gifts, and the Shepherds and angels all gather around to worship Jesus