- Load or edit your sermon in OpenOffice.org
- Click FILE >> PROPERTIES and fill in the information as follows
- Title: the title of your sermon
- subject: the main passage of your sermon. If you must include serveral separate them with semi-colons.
- Keywords: this is a comma separated list of Logos topics (e.g. Salvation, Jesus, Cross)
- Comments: these are the personalized notes which are not published to the logos server
(e.g. “great sermon today, lots of positive feedback and some new decisions for Christ!”)
- Click OK.
Put it in the proper location for your Libronix Sermon Files
This is usually: My Documents/Libronix DLS/SermonFile