- Father, reveal the abundant life
- Father, build walls around the wayward
- Father, work through their parents
- Father, give them a vision of fruitfulness
- Father, deliver them from worry
- Father, guide them towards wise friends
- Father, Place a hedge of thorns around them
- Almighty God, Protect and lead to the blessed life
- Father, we Celebrate the love you demonstrate
- Father, please reveal the temporal
- Everlasting Father, please bring the prodigal souls
- Father, help them to see how you value them
- Father, create a thirst for you
- Father, Shield Them When They Turn
- Father, speak to them
- Father, help them be honest
- Father, Guide Them Into Truth
- Father, Build a Hedge
- Praying For The Prodigals
- Father, Deliver Them
- Father, show them you love them
- Father, Help Them Listen To Your Spirit
- Father, Deliver Them From Evil
- Father, Give Them Strength
- Father, Keep Them From Straying
- Lord, Help Them Rest In You
- Father, Break Through Stony Hearts
- Father, be glorified as you work through us
- Father, help them learn to follow you
- Glorious Father please touch prodigal hearts today.
Everlasting Father, as You call children to Yourself today, we pray that all the glory will go to You as You work through their parents and other believers in seeing them become “oaks of righteousness” (Isaiah 61:3).
In Isaiah 61, the prophet foresees the good news being brought to the afflicted. He foresees the brokenhearted having their hearts bound up (restored). He foresees those held captive being released into liberty, and prisoners set free. There is a promise in the third verse that all of those mourning in Zion would have their fortunes reversed. Where once there had been ashes, a garland. Where once there had been mourning, oil of gladness instead. Where once their situation had been so dire they might faint and shrink back in weary fear – a mantle of praise.
When Jesus came, he began the process foreseen by the prophet. Jesus reverses the situation of sinner after sinner. He did it for this man; he can do it again for the prodigals.
Let the name of the Lord be glorified as he works to bring our prodigals to Him.