- Father, reveal the abundant life
- Father, build walls around the wayward
- Father, work through their parents
- Father, give them a vision of fruitfulness
- Father, deliver them from worry
- Father, guide them towards wise friends
- Father, Place a hedge of thorns around them
- Almighty God, Protect and lead to the blessed life
- Father, we Celebrate the love you demonstrate
- Father, please reveal the temporal
- Everlasting Father, please bring the prodigal souls
- Father, help them to see how you value them
- Father, create a thirst for you
- Father, Shield Them When They Turn
- Father, speak to them
- Father, help them be honest
- Father, Guide Them Into Truth
- Father, Build a Hedge
- Praying For The Prodigals
- Father, Deliver Them
- Father, show them you love them
- Father, Help Them Listen To Your Spirit
- Father, Deliver Them From Evil
- Father, Give Them Strength
- Father, Keep Them From Straying
- Lord, Help Them Rest In You
- Father, Break Through Stony Hearts
- Father, be glorified as you work through us
- Father, help them learn to follow you
- Glorious Father please touch prodigal hearts today.
Heavenly Father, please create within prodigal souls a thirst for the “times of refreshing” they can experience in Your presence when they genuinely repent and return to You (Acts 3:19).
John’s gospel records the events of the Samaritan woman at the well. Knowing her errand, Jesus asks her for a drink. Thus begins a conversation in which he offers here a fountain that never fails. She wants that water.
The story ends with her believing and out of her belief and the testimony of Jesus many villagers believed as well.
Let us pray for Spiritual Thirst to draw the prodigals to Him that they too might find a spring overflowing to eternal life.