- Father, help them to see how you value them
- Father, create a thirst for you
- Father, Shield Them When They Turn
- Father, speak to them
- Father, help them be honest
- Father, Guide Them Into Truth
- Father, Build a Hedge
- Praying For The Prodigals
- Father, Deliver Them
- Father, show them you love them
- Father, Help Them Listen To Your Spirit
- Father, Deliver Them From Evil
- Father, Give Them Strength
- Father, Keep Them From Straying
- Lord, Help Them Rest In You
- Father, Break Through Stony Hearts
- Father, be glorified as you work through us
- Father, help them learn to follow you
Father, please help prodigal children not to blame others for their sins, but to be totally honest before You by accepting responsibility for the sins they have committed (Genesis 3:10-13).
Blameshifting is not new. All the way back to the garden, when Adam and Eve get caught instead of remorse and repentance they start blaming others.
Adam blamed the woman while subtly blaming Good for giving her to him. Eve just blamed the snake.
Every parent of a prodigal has heard it. It’s not my fault! It’s her fault, it’s his fault, it’s God’s fault.
But repentance begins when we own our own sin.
Lord help them be honest before you.