- Father, reveal the abundant life
- Father, build walls around the wayward
- Father, work through their parents
- Father, give them a vision of fruitfulness
- Father, deliver them from worry
- Father, guide them towards wise friends
- Father, Place a hedge of thorns around them
- Almighty God, Protect and lead to the blessed life
- Father, we Celebrate the love you demonstrate
- Father, please reveal the temporal
- Everlasting Father, please bring the prodigal souls
- Father, help them to see how you value them
- Father, create a thirst for you
- Father, Shield Them When They Turn
- Father, speak to them
- Father, help them be honest
- Father, Guide Them Into Truth
- Father, Build a Hedge
- Praying For The Prodigals
- Father, Deliver Them
- Father, show them you love them
- Father, Help Them Listen To Your Spirit
- Father, Deliver Them From Evil
- Father, Give Them Strength
- Father, Keep Them From Straying
- Lord, Help Them Rest In You
- Father, Break Through Stony Hearts
- Father, be glorified as you work through us
- Father, help them learn to follow you
- Glorious Father please touch prodigal hearts today.
Father, please help prodigal individuals see that following You is not about keeping rules but walking submissively in a grace-filled love relationship that leads to righteousness (Romans 6:14, 16).
Rules, rules, rules.
That’s what some people think walking with Christ is about. Sometimes, if we are honest, we’ll confess that we have helped that image along. But the rules are not the means of grace, they are the guidance towards fulfillment. Changing their minds is going to be a work of grace from God.
If we demand rules without faith, we’ll never see transformation or salvation. Let us cry out for grace filled love to teach them to follow after Christ.
“… But if you’re a Christian, Jesus tells you what to do. He says, ‘If you love me keep my commandments’ So faith in Christ produces Love for Christ. Love for Christ produces a desire to be like Christ. Christ fulfilled the Law. And so being like Christ fulfills the Law.” — Sinclair Ferguson