- Father, reveal the abundant life
- Father, build walls around the wayward
- Father, work through their parents
- Father, give them a vision of fruitfulness
- Father, deliver them from worry
- Father, guide them towards wise friends
- Father, Place a hedge of thorns around them
- Almighty God, Protect and lead to the blessed life
- Father, we Celebrate the love you demonstrate
- Father, please reveal the temporal
- Everlasting Father, please bring the prodigal souls
- Father, help them to see how you value them
- Father, create a thirst for you
- Father, Shield Them When They Turn
- Father, speak to them
- Father, help them be honest
- Father, Guide Them Into Truth
- Father, Build a Hedge
- Praying For The Prodigals
- Father, Deliver Them
- Father, show them you love them
- Father, Help Them Listen To Your Spirit
- Father, Deliver Them From Evil
- Father, Give Them Strength
- Father, Keep Them From Straying
- Lord, Help Them Rest In You
- Father, Break Through Stony Hearts
- Father, be glorified as you work through us
- Father, help them learn to follow you
- Glorious Father please touch prodigal hearts today.
Almighty God, please help prodigal children be honest with themselves as the Holy Spirit convicts them of personal sin, the righteousness of Jesus, and the judgment they will face should they fail to establish a faith-based relationship with Jesus (John 16:8).
Many times we want to be the ones that our prodigals listen to. But we also forget sometimes that God has already said it was the Holy Spirit’s task to convict of sin and righteousness… and judgment.
“And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment;” (John 16:8, NASB95PARA)
We will never be able to do the job as well as God’s Spirit can. Let us pray not only for our prodigals to listen, but perhaps also for ourselves to become silent enough for our prodigals to hear His voice.
Father, Help them listen to your Spirit.