- Father, help them to see how you value them
- Father, create a thirst for you
- Father, Shield Them When They Turn
- Father, speak to them
- Father, help them be honest
- Father, Guide Them Into Truth
- Father, Build a Hedge
- Praying For The Prodigals
- Father, Deliver Them
- Father, show them you love them
- Father, Help Them Listen To Your Spirit
- Father, Deliver Them From Evil
- Father, Give Them Strength
- Father, Keep Them From Straying
- Lord, Help Them Rest In You
- Father, Break Through Stony Hearts
- Father, be glorified as you work through us
- Father, help them learn to follow you
Everlasting Father, when You reach out to deal with individuals who are wasting their lives, please help them recognize immediately that Your actions toward them are filled with lovingkindness (Jeremiah 31:3).
God loves his people. God also loves himself. So when he must bring judgment he also yearns to restore. Before this chapter God spoke of judgment, now he speaks of restoration and everlasting love. God loves to forgive.
Today can you trust in God’s love for you… And for your prodigal?