- Father, help them to see how you value them
- Father, create a thirst for you
- Father, Shield Them When They Turn
- Father, speak to them
- Father, help them be honest
- Father, Guide Them Into Truth
- Father, Build a Hedge
- Praying For The Prodigals
- Father, Deliver Them
- Father, show them you love them
- Father, Help Them Listen To Your Spirit
- Father, Deliver Them From Evil
- Father, Give Them Strength
- Father, Keep Them From Straying
- Lord, Help Them Rest In You
- Father, Break Through Stony Hearts
- Father, be glorified as you work through us
- Father, help them learn to follow you
Heavenly Father, just as You drew the prodigal nation of Israel back to Yourself by speaking words of kindness to her, please speak kindly today to the prodigal children who have slipped away from a healthy love relationship with You (Hosea 2:14).
In the story of Hosea’s wife, we learned through his painful experience how God desires to restore, even as he must judge. And so God yearns to bring Israel back. He promises to speak to her.
14 “Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her. – Hosea 2:14
Speak oh Lord.