- FDD33 Pursue a Clear Head
- FDD18 God Saw
- FDD12 Prayer Without Repentance
- FDD06 See The Needs
- Fifty Days of Desperation
- FDD01 Rejoice!
- FDD02: Are You Listening?
- FDD03: The Gift of Desperation
- FDD04: Do What God Requires
- FDD05 Turning Away
- FDD07 Be Dilligent
- FDD08 In His Presence
- FDD09 Waiting For God
- FDD10 Waiting on God – Abraham
- FDD11 Waiting on God – Isaac
- FDD13 Needing to Be Broken
- FDD15 Content in His Presence
- FDD16 A Word of Rescue
- FDD17 Not With Our Wisdom
- FDD19 God Answered
- FDD20 Centered On The Lord
- FDD21 The Theme of Scripture
- FDD22 In the Spirit of The Lord
- FDD27 in His Hands
- FDD29 Those Few Sheep
- FDD31 What To Pray For
- FDD32 Get Back to Church Gatherings
FDD2018: FIFTY DAYS OF DESPERATION 2018 begins today as we turn our hearts to God on Easter Morning. What greater morning to begin centering on Repentance than the day that our Lord rose from the dead for our justification?
Rom 4:25 forms the background of today’s prayer.
“He who was delivered over because of our transgressions, and was raised because of our justification.” (Romans 4:25, NASB95)
Jesus was delivered for our transgressions! Isaiah 53 displays it as well. the Lord Jesus died as a substitution for us, at the Father’s will.
“Sin Didn’t Kill Jesus—God Did” –John MacArthur
Though innocent, Jesus bore the GUILT of others and suffered FOR sin, but it was GOD the Father who sent his Son to the Cross, and who orchestrated his sacrifice.
But this morning some 2000 years ago, Jesus was raised from the dead with a proclamation that everyone who believes in him is innocent!
- Praise God today for his sacrifice.
Praise God today for the resurrection.
Praise God for the promise of justification.