- FDD33 Pursue a Clear Head
- FDD18 God Saw
- FDD12 Prayer Without Repentance
- FDD06 See The Needs
- Fifty Days of Desperation
- FDD01 Rejoice!
- FDD02: Are You Listening?
- FDD03: The Gift of Desperation
- FDD04: Do What God Requires
- FDD05 Turning Away
- FDD07 Be Dilligent
- FDD08 In His Presence
- FDD09 Waiting For God
- FDD10 Waiting on God – Abraham
- FDD11 Waiting on God – Isaac
- FDD13 Needing to Be Broken
- FDD15 Content in His Presence
- FDD16 A Word of Rescue
- FDD17 Not With Our Wisdom
- FDD19 God Answered
- FDD20 Centered On The Lord
- FDD21 The Theme of Scripture
- FDD22 In the Spirit of The Lord
- FDD27 in His Hands
- FDD29 Those Few Sheep
- FDD31 What To Pray For
- FDD32 Get Back to Church Gatherings
Leviticus 17:1-5 introduces an obscure issue. The people of Israel were used to offering sacrifices anywhere and everywhere. The priesthood must train the people to bring their sacrifices to the tabernacle. The reason is given in verse 5.
““The reason is so that the sons of Israel may bring their sacrifices which they were sacrificing in the open field, that they may bring them in to the Lord, at the doorway of the tent of meeting to the priest, and sacrifice them as sacrifices of peace offerings to the Lord.” (Leviticus 17:5, NASB95)
The point of it is that they were already doing something. That something needed to become God oriented.
There is no aspect of our lives that is not able to become God oriented.
“Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.” (Colossians 3:17, NASB95)
Now that it is Friday, take some time to reflect on your week, and all of it’s activities.
Today, Ask the Lord to show you what you need to reorient towards Him. There is no aspect of your life that is isolated from a God centered gratitude and activity.
Now consider the same for your church. What do we do, or what should we begin to do in a manner that is oriented towards God?