- FDD33 Pursue a Clear Head
- FDD18 God Saw
- FDD12 Prayer Without Repentance
- FDD06 See The Needs
- Fifty Days of Desperation
- FDD01 Rejoice!
- FDD02: Are You Listening?
- FDD03: The Gift of Desperation
- FDD04: Do What God Requires
- FDD05 Turning Away
- FDD07 Be Dilligent
- FDD08 In His Presence
- FDD09 Waiting For God
- FDD10 Waiting on God – Abraham
- FDD11 Waiting on God – Isaac
- FDD13 Needing to Be Broken
- FDD15 Content in His Presence
- FDD16 A Word of Rescue
- FDD17 Not With Our Wisdom
- FDD19 God Answered
- FDD20 Centered On The Lord
- FDD21 The Theme of Scripture
- FDD22 In the Spirit of The Lord
- FDD27 in His Hands
- FDD29 Those Few Sheep
- FDD31 What To Pray For
- FDD32 Get Back to Church Gatherings
Over the next fifty days, we will be walking in prayer through the scriptures in fifty days of desperation. These very brief devotionals are not meant to answer the call for all of your time with God. They are meant to bump you in a certain direction of prayer for the church. Please do take the time to read them.
As I prepare them I am using resources that range from my own devotion time, to sites like Onecry.com and lifeaction.org as well as various authors I have been reading.
This is our invitation as a church to seek after God with eager desperation for his Glory and for his plan for what is next at our Church to be made known.
Unless the Lord builds the house, the laborers build in vain (Psalm 127:1). Fame Evangelical Church needs a new direction, and we are going to follow the direction God gives us. For his sake, for his name, for his glory.
Come Pray With Me for fifty days of desperation.