List of Known Issues
* 2971551 Tags are not generated
* 2971548 Does not auto generate passages
* 2971258 Highlighting does not turn into a cue
* 2971262 Blockquotes not created
* 2971255 No space or break at segments section of test doc output
* 2971251 odd table break in second row
* 2971248 Extra spacing is inserted between headings 7 & 8 on test doc
* 2971245 Headings need a new line of their own
* 2971242 Horrizontal lines are not created in the test output
* 2971241 XMLNS chema information appended
* Fixed bug 2971547 Does not get topics from info dialog
* All of the Showstopping Bugs are now dead – thus beta 0.1
* Inserted generic “church” in Location tag. Should include directions to modify if desired.
—Alpha 03 3/17/2010—
* Corrected Date in Releasenotes.txt from 2007 to 2010
* Added Meta edit time to the uniqe ID created for each file.
* Fixed Bug: 2971550 Does not generate dates preached. Now Uses Creation date of the document meta data to fill in the preached date, the Church / location is left blank.
* Added information to the test document properties dialog to enable gaining information for the sermon file.
* Fixed Bug: 2971552 Notes are not carried over. They are now carried over from the comment section in the properties dialog.
—Alpha 02 3/16/2010—
First public release
# Now Generates internal File name
# Now Generates unique ID for each file