- FDD33 Pursue a Clear Head
- FDD18 God Saw
- FDD12 Prayer Without Repentance
- FDD06 See The Needs
- Fifty Days of Desperation
- FDD01 Rejoice!
- FDD02: Are You Listening?
- FDD03: The Gift of Desperation
- FDD04: Do What God Requires
- FDD05 Turning Away
- FDD07 Be Dilligent
- FDD08 In His Presence
- FDD09 Waiting For God
- FDD10 Waiting on God – Abraham
- FDD11 Waiting on God – Isaac
- FDD13 Needing to Be Broken
- FDD15 Content in His Presence
- FDD16 A Word of Rescue
- FDD17 Not With Our Wisdom
- FDD19 God Answered
- FDD20 Centered On The Lord
- FDD21 The Theme of Scripture
- FDD22 In the Spirit of The Lord
- FDD27 in His Hands
- FDD29 Those Few Sheep
- FDD31 What To Pray For
- FDD32 Get Back to Church Gatherings
Do what God requires.
““Do not work for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you, for on Him the Father, God, has set His seal.” Therefore they said to Him, “What shall we do, so that we may work the works of God?” Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent.”” (John 6:27–29, NASB95)
This passage is clear for the non-believer seeking to know what we must do to be saved. It is time to place your faith in Jesus. There is no salvation apart from Him. No amount of rule-following will save you – or keep you saved: Only Jesus (Jude 24).
For the church, the ones believing in Jesus, there is still guidance here as we seek what works we must do? Not ours, but His.
What are we aiming for? If it is any of the things which the world craves, it is the wrong goal. When Jesus fed the crowds out of mercy, they followed him, but not for Him- for the bread. Wrong answer.
“What does God require?” They asked. The answer is to believe in Jesus.
If God’s way is the answer to eternal life, does not this new eternal life we live still revolve around God’s way?
So this morning Cry out To God For His Direction.
What is next for us?
What shall we do today, to do the works that you have prepared for us (Eph 2:10)?
“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.” (Ephesians 2:10, NASB95)